Plan your greatest, most impactful gift!
There is a way for you to give a gift that will help families battling cancer with their child —and that will help you prepare for your financial future and leave a legacy of giving.
If you’re interested, Heroes for Children is excited to help! Here are some things to think about as you consider how to help families and their child battling cancer and improve your financial outlook.
The term “planned giving” or “planned gifts” refers to special charitable gifts that require some knowledge and planning before they are “gifted” to a non-profit organization. They offer numerous advantages, including:
– Tax reductions and other benefits.
– Provides current, fixed income or deferred income for a set number of years or for a lifetime.
– A way for you leave your greatest legacy through estate planning.
Ways you can give
Take advantage of these special ways to give. Enjoy tax savings and extra income while supporting children and their families who need heroes like you:
– Stocks, mutual funds, bonds, securities
– Blended gifts
– Gift annuities, charitable remainder trusts, IRA rollovers, donor-advised funds
– Legacy gifts: wills, bequests, insurance, retirement fund